Monday 17 June 2013

Superpram!


Looks like Silvercross are still making these amazing prams. Great suspension,  loads of room for shopping underneath, a weather-proof hood. My mum had one for us three kids and there was an extra seat installed for me on the front when my little brother came along and ousted me from the pram cave.
We used the wheels as a go-cart when we were bigger. Wonder if the baby in this pram will grow up with the freedom and death-wish we clearly had, to ride it down the street :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call a pram! Something a baby can sleep in flat! Beautifully protected from the weather. Call me an old codger but I do hate to see little babies scrunched up sleeping for hours in these car seat/pushchair seat thingies.
Kath (nb Herbie)

Anonymous said...

It's true Kath, I guess it is much more like a proper bed than a chair.
Wouldn't like to try to catch a bus with it though, pushchairs seem to get enough scowls as it is!
Carrie